View the original community article here
Last tested: Mar 26, 2020
How can I hide the top 10% of my measures? It can seem simple, but it can be completed very easily with the right table calcs.
We we create three main table calcs (they can be grouped into a single table calc if you like as well)
- First create the measure that you will be using.
- We will create the percentage of the whole.
Basically, what against the entire columns value, what percentage is this row's value
- We will define what percentile we want to cut. For this example, we will be cutting the bottom 10% so,
- Finally, we will ask a simple question,
Then we will hide the no's and voila. The no row will disappear.
- If you want to create this all in one column its,