View the original community article here
Last tested: Mar 17, 2020
There are three main types of alerts.
- only used on single value visualizations.
- should alert based on the value used in the vis (first row only)
- used when there is a date/time dimension on the result
- checks all new rows that have not been seen before (based on the time series dimension)
- used when not single value or time series.
- checks all rows and pivot values unless a specific row or pivot value was selected when the alert was created.