View the original community article here
Last tested: Mar 30, 2020
- Go the Configure Git settings in your Looker Instance
- For Repository URL put in the URL of the repository you want to use starting with ssh://...
You can generate this by clicking Clone and selecting SSH Authentication in your Cloud Source Repositories. Make sure to cut off the 'git clone ' bit from the link. It should have a format like the below
ssh://<USERNAME>@source.developers.google.com:2022/p/<PROJECT NAME>/r/<REPOSITORY NAME>
- For Git Hosting Service select 'Custom Git Configuration' and click continue
- Copy the SSH key that Looker generates in the next screen for you.
- In Cloud Source Repositories open the Manage SSH Keys page, click Register SSH key. Here you give the key a unique name and paste the key value from Looker and click Register.
- Once the key is registered you go back to your Looker instance and click Test and Finalize Setup.