View the original community article here
Last tested: Jul 26, 2017
You can see this behaviour because the render timeout (in most cases) will only run after the underlying query runs and completes.
- Underlying query runs and completes in 20mins
- After 20 minutes, the PDF Renderer has 30 minutes to successfully complete.
- In Total, when viewing Plans in Admin, the PDF schedule can say successfully run in ~ 45 mins, where total time is [Query time] + [Render time]
So, the entire schedule can compete or fail and the overall time can be >30 mins.
And, then in unique scenarios:
- If dashboard has a default filter
- Underlying query does not run
- PDF render starts running
- In total, when viewing Plans in Admin, the total time is based on Render time only
So the entire schedule can complete or fail, but the overall time will be < 30 mins.