View the original community article here
Last tested: Jan 27, 2020
The scheduled_plan System Activity explore is a great place to follow the movement of a schedule job through the different stages of a schedule job's lifecycle.
You can access the scheduled_plan System Activity explore with the following link (replace company with your hostname): https://company.looker.com/explore/system__activity/scheduled_plan
At a high level, the notable views and fields available in that explore are:
- Scheduled job
- Created Date Time & Finalized Date Time
- ID (scheduled job ID)
- Status & Status Detail
- Scheduled plan
- Content Type ID - shows the content type (Dashboard, Look) as well as the ID of the dashboard or look, plus a link to that content
- Cron Schedule & Datagroup -- this will tell you when the schedule is *supposed* to run.
- ID (scheduled plan ID)
- User ID -- the owner (usually creator) of the schedule plan
- Scheduled plan destination
- Address - can be an email address, sftp address, S3 bucket, etc.
- Format - csv, wysiwyg_pdf, inline_table, txt
- Type - email, s3, webhook