Looker gives you access to your organization’s data. Many users start by browsing through the reports — which we call Looks — and dashboards that others in their organization have already created. This page will show you how to find that content and how to organize it to suit your needs.
Finding and viewing content
The following pages will help you start finding and viewing saved content:
- Finding content in Looker — Find content others have created, such as Looks and dashboards.
- Viewing dashboards — View and interact with dashboards.
- Viewing Looks — View and interact with saved reports (which we call Looks).
Once you have the basics down, you may be interested in organizing existing content:
- Organizing with folders — Learn how to move, copy, and delete items within folders.
- Presenting content with boards — Create boards that show curated sets of Looks and dashboards for your different teams.
- Deleted and unused content for admins — Learn how you, as an admin, can further clean up deleted and unused content.