You can select data in Looker and send it to the Dropbox file hosting service, as a one-off event or on a schedule. If your admin has enabled this functionality, you see the option when sending or scheduling data.
- In the Send or Schedule window, select Dropbox under Where should this data go?
- A new section called Dropbox will appear. Click Log in and enter your Dropbox credentials. You'll only need to do this once.
- Log in to your Dropbox account. If you choose to authenticate through Google, you'll be asked to allow Dropbox to access your Google account.
- In Looker, click Verify credentials.
- In the Dropbox window, click Allow to permit the Looker integration application to access your Dropbox files and folders. This is so you can send or schedule deliveries to specific folders in your Dropbox.
- In Looker, select the Dropbox folder in which you'd like to send or schedule your data delivery from the drop-down menu.
- In the Enter a name field, enter the filename for your data delivery.
- Once you've configured the remaining options for your data delivery, save your selections (for schedules) or click Send (for one-time deliveries).
You're ready to deliver data to Dropbox!